Timbren GMRH2 Suspension Enhancement System
Part Number: GMRH2
Description: Timbren Suspension Enhancement System
Condition: Brand New
Rated Capacity: 8600 lbs
Timbren SES or Suspension Enhancement System
Timbren Suspension Kits (SES Kits) are designed to enhance the suspension of your vehicle.
Easiest SES Kit to Use: Rubber cushions absorb road shocks and automatically adjust to uneven loads or road conditions.
Easiest SES Kit to Maintain: There are no airlines or fittings to allow leaks. Simply bolt the kit on and you are set for a lifetime of trouble free suspension.
Easiest SES Kit to Install: There are no holes to drill, no airlines to route and SES Kits can be installed in a matter of minutes using basic hand tools. The softer ride quality of today's trucks and the mediocre suspensions found on most trailers can cause excessive trailer sway, instability and suspension settling.
Timbren's high performance suspension packages will ensure added safety and peace of mind. Improves suspension, handling and safety of your towing setup. Other features include:
- Provides additional support as needed so you always have a smooth, comfortable ride
- Allows the leaf spring ample movement while cushioning light loads
- Does not affect the empty ride of the vehicle
- Becomes more rigid as more weight is added
- Increases stability
- Reduces vehicle sag
- Works independently for side to side flexibility
- Helps compensate for off-center loads
- Reduces body roll when swerving and turning corners
- Acts as shock absorbers, taking the brunt of bumps and rough roads
- Extends the life of your vehicle's suspension
- Provides great performance while hauling heavy loads
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.