TracRac 37002 T-Rac G2 Ladder Rack Ford F250/F350 Heavy Duty Old Body Style Long Bed 1973-1998
Part Number: 30000-02
Part Description: TracRac T-Rac G2
- Front and Rear Dual Powder Coated Aluminum Racks
- 8 Single Axis Clamps with Integrated Toolbox Mounts
- 2 Toolbox Mount Shims (Complete Toolbox Mount Kit)
- 4 Sliding Aluminum HD Load Stop / Tie Downs with Quick Release Clamping Knobs
- 4 Aluminum ARC Side Cleats
The TracRac Features:
- 800 lb Load Capacity*
- Aerodynamic and Quiet (Features Wind Deflectors to reduce noise)
- Lightweight (55lbs)
- No Rust Aluminum Construction with Dual
- Stage Powder Coating to Resist Wear and Match the Finish Quality of Your Truck
- Damage Free Installation (No Drilling into Truck Bed) via Single Axis Clamps Easily Removable
- Aluminum HD Load Stops/Tie Downs Adjust Across Full Width of Truck
- All aluminum ARC Cleat Tie Downs
- Utilizes TracRacs Patent Pending
- Modular Design Platform to Give Added Flexibility When Carrying Our Product Over to a New Truck or Replacing Damaged Components
- Legs are 25" in Length
The TracRac Breakdown:
T-Rac G2 is the most advanced fixed truck rack on the market today. Built with professionals and avid sports enthusiasts in mind, the T-Rac G2 has the functionality and accessories you need to protect your valuable gear. Ladders, lumber, piping, kayaks, canoes and anything else you can think of can be secured safely and securely utilizing built in ARC cleats and aluminum load stop/tie downs. A built in toolbox mounting kit enables you to attach our TracBox or your favorite brand of toolbox to add secure, weatherproof storage to your truck bed. The T-Rac G2 installs in less than an hour utilizing our custom single-axis clamps with u-channel protectors and rubber matting to protect your bedrail. The new Modular Design Platform in all of our G2 - Generation 2 products gives this rack the simplicity of a bolt together assembly while hiding the fasteners in an elegant way to ensure the rack looks as good as your truck does. The T-Rac G2 comes in multiple sizes to ensure the perfect fit for you truck. With its rust free powder coated 6000 series aluminum construction and 800 lbs capacity, the T-Rac G2 is the truck rack that will last the life of your vehicle and your next vehicle! Note: Over the rail liners and factor installed tracks (excluding current tacomas) must be removed in order to properly install the clamp on systems.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.