Benefits of Rock Tamers The Rock Tamers mud flap system was developed 16 years ago in our garage. Designed specifically to protect our tournament water ski boats from rock damage when towing back and forth from the lake. From there it has become the most popular mud flap system on the market. If you head down to lake Havasu or Powell you will see rows and rows of trucks with the Rock Tamers system. What does this mean? It means they work! Built to last a lifetime, these mud flaps feature the following:
- Keep your boat, trailer and other towables free from rock damage and mud pits.
- Huge 24" wide x 24" long x 3/8" thick
- Center Hub, Spindle Arms, Support Rods, 24" x 24" Mud Flaps
- Fit's all trucks, SUV's and dually trucks
- Adjustable wide: 63" to 93.75"
- Center hub and adjustable arms are forged aluminum
- Forged aluminum will not rust
- Stronger than previous Rock Tamers models
- Adjustable height: 360 Degree pivoting arms
- 10 minute installation
- 1 Year Warranty
- Built in anchor weight so mud flap does not fly in the wind
- Features "Rock Tamers" stainless steel anchor weight on bottom of mud flap
Click here to purchase Rock Tamers
Only $249.00 with Free Shipping!
The new Rock Tamers system is made with Forged Aluminum which doesn't rust like angled steel. This means great long lasting performance with no weak points. Plus, the system will look good on the back of your vehicle for years to come. The adjustable rods allow easy width adjustment from 63" to 93.75" to fit single wheel trucks, dual wheel trucks and SUV's. The adjustable arms allow easy height adjustment in seconds. Installation is a breeze, 10 minutes at the most. Simply tighten some nuts and bolts and you're on the way.
Buy with confidence. We invented the system, back the system and think you will too. With the rock tamers system say goodbye to unwanted rock chips in your trailer or boat. Best regards from Mudflaps.com!
Rock Tamer InstallationThe Rock Tamers are very easy to install. You must have a minimum of 1" available on your ball mount for the center hub to attach. For a quick installation video click here Rock Tamers Installation
Here are a few snapshots showing the Rock Tamers attached to a 2" x 2" ball mount. Notice the center hub requires 1" of space on your ball mount when pushed into your receiver hitch. To tighten down the center hub you simply tighten the bolts on the hub. There is no vibration or sway once the system is fully tightened. This makes for better coverage and no annoying rattle sounds.