Icon K53013 Stage 3 0"-3" Front and Rear Lifted Suspension Lift Kit for Toyota Tacoma 1996-2004
Part Number: K53013
Product Type: Suspension Lift Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota Tacoma 1996-2004
These Toyota Tacoma suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. Icon engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 3 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5" coil over shocks featuring a remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and Icon-engineered Each coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" through the range of travel. These coil overs are also height adjustable from 0-3" allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Icon 2.0 Aluminum Series remote reservoir rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The Icon Vehicle Dynamics 96-04 Toyota Tacoma 4WD/Perrone Stage 3 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable remote reservoir coil overs from 0-3" of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coil over shock body with 7/8" hardened chrome shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 aluminum body rear remote reservoir shock with 5/8" polished chrome plated steel shaft
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Amount of Rise: 0"-3"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.