Icon K53031 Stage 1 0"-2.5" Front and Rear Lifted Suspension Lift Kit for Toyota Tundra 2000-2006
Part Number: K53031
Product Type: Suspension Lift Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota Tundra 2000-2006
These Toyota Tundra Stage 1 suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. Icon engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 1 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5" coil over shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties. These coil overs are also height adjustable from 0-2.5" allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Icon 2.0 VS Aluminum Series monotube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2000 - 2006 Toyota Tundra Stage 1 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coil overs from 0-2.5" of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coil over shock body with 7/8 shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 VS Aluminum series with 5/8" polished chrome shafts
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Amount of Rise: 0"-2.5"
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!