Icon K53056 Stage 6 0"-3.5" Lifted Suspension Lift Kit for Toyota 4Runner/FJ Cruiser 2003-2009
Part Number: K53056
Product Type: Suspension Lift Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota 4Runner/FJ Cruiser 2003-2009
Icon’s 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner/2007-2009 FJ Cruiser Stage 6 suspension system provides a significant increase to the on and off-road performance of the vehicle. This system includes the components featured in the Stage 5 setup – Icon billet aluminum Delta Joint upper control arm kit, 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir front and rear shocks, 2" rear coil springs, and a billet aluminum rear lower link arm kit - but sees the addition of a billet aluminum rear upper link kit and an adjustable rear track bar. These additions improve strength and durability, while allowing for complete control of rear suspension adjustments. The remote reservoir design allows for increased shock oil volume and enhanced cooling so that the rear of the vehicle can work harder for longer durations without noticeable "fade" occurring. The 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir rear shocks also feature Icon’s "Bump Zone" technology which significantly increases damping ability in the last 2" of compression travel, preventing harsh bottom-out sensation and giving the vehicle a much more controlled ride quality over varying terrain. Icon billet aluminum lower links are much stronger than the OE units, feature a greaseable dual stage bushing, and can be adjusted for optimal pinion angle. On top of it all, these links have been designed to provide correct roll steer geometry for the best possible handling on and off-road.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Extended travel coilovers matched with Icon UCA provides increased front droop travel
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 aluminum series internal reservoir rear shocks with 5/8" shafts
- Weight: 172 lb
- Amount of Rise: 0"-3.5"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.