Icon K77100 Stage 1 0"-2.5" Front and Rear Lifted Suspension Lift Kit for Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 HD/3500 HD 2001-2010
Part Number: K77100
Product Type: Suspension Lift Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 HD/3500 HD 2001-2010
The 2001-2010 GM 2500HD/3500 requires significant shock damping to comply with the massive spring rate of the factory torsion bar system. Icon Vehicle Dynamics has developed a range of suspension systems with optimized vehicle specific shock damping. These systems offer excellent on and off-road drivability. While driving the construction site or trails to your favorite dirt bike location, Icon wants you to get there in comfort just like your drive to work. Icon Stage 1 system is comprised of V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series IFP front shocks and 2.0 Aluminum Series IFP rear shocks. The Icon vehicle specific tuned shocks are the key to attaining optimum ride quality and getting that desired comfort with the ¾ & 1-ton working capability.
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Improved ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant plated shock bodies
- Amount of Rise: 0"-2.5"
|2001-2010||Chevrolet||Silverado 2500 HD|
|2001-2010||Chevrolet||Silverado 3500 HD|
|2001-2010||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD|
|2001-2010||GMC||Sierra 3500 HD|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.