Icon K93001 Stage 1 0"-2.63" Front and Rear Lifted Suspension Lift Kit for Ford F150 2009-2013
Part Number: K93001
Product Type: Suspension Lift Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F150 2009-2013
These 2009-2013 Ford F150 4WD suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. Icon engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 1 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5" coil over shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and Icon-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" through the range of travel. These coil overs are also height adjustable from 0-2.63" allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Icon 2.0 Aluminum Series monotube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2009-2013 F150 4WD Stage 1 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- 100% bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Unique valving developed for the 2009-2013 F150
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coil overs provide 0-2.63" of lift height
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coil over shock body with 7/8" shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 aluminum body IFP rear shock with 5/8" polished shaft
- Amount of Rise: 0"-2.63"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.