Icon K93022 Stage 3 0"-2.63" Front and Rear Lifted Suspension Lift Kit for Ford F150 2004-2008
Part Number: K93022
Product Type: Suspension Lift Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F150 2004-2008
These 2004-2008 Ford F150 suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. Icon engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 3 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5" coil over shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and Icon-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" through the range of travel. These coil overs are also height adjustable from 0-2.63" allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Billet upper control arms on the F150 not only add strength and durability, but help retain factory alignment spec range increasing caster over stock. Icon 2.5 Series Piggyback rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. 2.5" reservoir shocks ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2004-2008 F150 4WD Stage 3 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coil overs provide 0-2.63" of lift height
- Billet upper control arms for added strength, durability, adjustability, and improved alignment geometry
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8" shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Amount of Rise: 0"-2.63"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.