Icon 76535 VS 2.0 Aluminum Series 5"-8" Rear Lifted Internal Shock Absorber for Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 2001-2010
Part Number: 76535
Product Type: Internal Shock Absorber
Vehicle Fitment: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 2001-2010
These (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by Icon engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Like all Icon shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For those using their vehicle in extreme off-road situations, consider the Icon V.S. 2.5 Series shock to handle extra abuse and punishment your suspension will need to endure.
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- 100% revalveable
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 5/8" chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- 100% rebuildable
- Compressed Length: 16.100"
- Extended Length: 26.170"
- Stroke Length: 10.070"
- Lower Mounting: Eyelet
- Reservoir: Yes
- Type Reservoir: Internal
- Amount of Rise: 5"-8"
- Hydraulic/Gas Charged: Gas
- Weight: 4 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.