Icon 57620P VS 2.5 Aluminum Series 3"-6" Rear Lifted Internal Shock Absorber for Toyota Tundra 2007-2021
Part Number: 57620P
Product Type: Internal Shock Absorber
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota Tundra 2007-2021
These (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all Icon Shock Absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. The larger diameter and oil volume of Icon 2.5 IR Series shocks provide better ride quality and heat dissipation properties than the standard 2.0 Aluminum Series IR Shocks. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Compression Damping Control Valve (CDC Valve) or the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- One-piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- Increase in strength and heat dissipation when compared to Icon V.S. 2.0 Series shocks
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- Polyurethane bushings and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- 100% Revalveable
- 7/8" diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- 100% Rebuildable
- Extended Length: 24.930"
- Compressed Length: 15.850"
- Stroke Length: 9.080"
- Lower Mounting: Eyelet
- Reservoir: Yes
- Type Reservoir: Internal
- Hydraulic/Gas Charged: Gas
- Weight: 23 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.