TrailReady 55500 Rear Bumper with D-Ring Tabs for Chevy Silverado 1500/2500HD/3500 1999-2007
Part Number: 55500
Product Type: Rear Bumper
Vehicle Fitment: Chevy Silverado 1500/2500HD/3500 1999-2007
Click here for Cancellation and Return Policy
Rear HD bumper Bolt-on application, 3/16" steel construction and heavy duty shackle mounts. The inward taper of the lower bumper edge maximizes approach and departure angles. TrailReady bumpers also provide extra clearance for larger tires and increased suspension travel.
- Integral shackle mounts
- Polished aluminum tread caps
- Leaves OEM trailer hitch in place
- Soft, rolled edges compliment OEM styling
- D-ring mounts designed for 7/8" shaft shackles
- Quad ports with universal fitment for most 6" and 4" lights
- Bumpers are designed for winches up to 16,500 lb pulling power
- Optimized strength to weight base bumpers approximately 170 lb
- As small as possible while maintaining fully enclosed winch capacity
- Functional access to winch controls and cable through 4" x 20" opening on top of bumper
- Auxiliary back-up light openings and mount tabs, uses factory license plate lights, mount for trailer plug, baked-on powder coat finish
- Position: Rear
- Bumper Type: Heavy Duty
- Color/Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Material: Steel
- D-Rings Mount: Yes
- Step Included: Yes
- Sensor Cutouts: No
- Weight: 80 lb
Bumper Superstore Transparency: Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours at no charge. After 24 hours, Trail Ready orders are non-cancellable. By placing an order, you are committing to receiving your order from Trail Ready and Bumper Superstore. Each bumper is built specifically for you, made to the highest quality to ensure it meets your needs. The built to order process starts 24 hours after the order is placed. It costs both of our businesses time and money to advertise, create content, process orders, build orders, ship orders and follow up on orders, to make sure you're satisfied. Please only order if you're committed to receiving the final product. All cancellations AND returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Due to the high cost of freight, customers are responsible for return shipping. If a product is damaged in transit, please call or email returns immediately to insure a quick resolution.
How will this product be delivered?This product is oversized and will be delivered via Truck Freight. This product does NOT ship via FedEx or UPS ground.
What is Truck Freight shipping?It's just that. The item is loaded on a pallet or into a secure shipping box, wrapped tightly and loaded on box truck or semi-truck and delivered to your location.
What is a box Truck?A Box Truck is smaller than a semi-truck but large enough to deliver goods. A good comparison is a truck that's used to deliver a couch or refrigerator.
Do I need to be available to receive the product?Yes. It's just like having a refrigerator or washer/dryer delivered to your house. The driver will unload the product in your driveway or as close to your house as they can get.
Should I have this product delivered to a shop or installer?It depends! If you think you can install the product on your vehicle, then shipping to your house is ok. Keep in mind, these bumpers are very heavy. Most bumpers weight between 85 and 350 pounds. You will need help. It's always preferred to ship to an installer who will have a fork lift to unload the product.
Do you charge shipping on orders?The cost to ship a bumper has more than tripled from 2019 to 2023. Our goal is to be as transparent with you as we can. In 2019, the average cost to ship a bumper was $150. In 2023, the average cost to ship a bumper is $375. This means we're making significantly less money and still providing the same quality service.
How long will it take to receive my orderThe availability of each product is listed on the product page. In general, these are accurate and based off our warehouse availability or manufacturer lead time.
Why should I purchase from you versus directly with the manufacturer?Great question! This answer applies to "Built to order" parts that we don't have in-stock. You're going to save both time and money. We have great relationships with each manufacturer that we carry. So in general you're working with an extension of their company. Our prices are generally cheaper and we have processes to check on your "Built to Order" item based on lead times they provide. There's little need for you to call us. We'll make sure you're informed when your order is built and ready to ship.
How do returns work on oversized products like bumpers?Returns are rare but they do happen. Our return rate is less than 2%, meaning we have a 98% customer success rate! We accept returns on damaged items with a valid Return Authorization Number or a RMA number. We will refund the full amount minus the shipping costs for the return and a 20% restocking fee. Please email us at [email protected] with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. Our goal is to work toward a satisfactory solution.
- All Trail Ready products are built to order. Estimated ship date is 16-19 weeks. Cancelled orders are subject to a $250 fee.
- Shop Bumpers By Vehicle - Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 - Chevy Silverado 2500HD/3500 2003-2006
- Shop Bumpers By Vehicle - Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 - Chevy Silverado 2500HD/3500 1999-2002
- Truck Bumpers - Trail Ready - Chevy CK1500/CK2500/CK3500 1988-1998
- Truck Bumpers - Trail Ready - GMC Sierra 1500/2500/3500 1988-1998
- Exterior Accessories - Bumpers
- All Bumpers
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate - $250 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!