TrailReady 5000G Winch Front Bumper with Full Guard for Jeep Cherokee 1983-2001
Part Number: 5000G
Product Type: Front Bumper
Vehicle Fitment: Jeep Cherokee 1983-2001
Click here for Cancellation and Return Policy
- Constructed of a intergraded 3/16" sub frame
- 1/8" outer steel skin
- Integral shackle mounts
- Gusseted from the back side
- Excellent approach angle
- Full fender width
- Fully boxed welded clevis mounts
- Winch mountable to 9000 lb
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- Auxiliary light openings, quality powder coat finish
- Mount tabs, uses factory license plate lights, mount for trailer plug
- Integral shackle mounts
- D-ring mounts designed for 7/8" shaft shackles
- Soft rolled edges compliment OEM styling
- Double powder coating can avoid corrosions under any conditions
- Functional access to controls and cable through 4" x 20" opening on top of bumper
- Quad ports with universal fitment for most 6" and 4" lights typical post mounts
- Full-size truck chassis mount sub frames and winch mounts are 1/4" steel throughout with 3/16" outer wings
- Bumpers are designed for winches up to 16,500 lb pulling power with standard 4-1/2" x 10" bolt pattern
- Aggressive compact shape and as small as possible while maintaining fully enclosed winch capacity
- Large airflow to the radiators essential for diesel performance
- Frame Mounts are independent from bumper allowing adjustment up and down and side to side for a perfect fit every time
- Position: Front
- Bumper Type: Heavy Duty
- Color/Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Material: Steel
- D-Rings Mount: Yes
- Winch Compatible: Yes
- Sensor Cutouts: No
- Weight: 100 lb
Bumper Superstore Transparency: Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours at no charge. After 24 hours, Trail Ready orders are non-cancellable. By placing an order, you are committing to receiving your order from Trail Ready and Bumper Superstore. Each bumper is built specifically for you, made to the highest quality to ensure it meets your needs. The built to order process starts 24 hours after the order is placed. It costs both of our businesses time and money to advertise, create content, process orders, build orders, ship orders and follow up on orders, to make sure you're satisfied. Please only order if you're committed to receiving the final product. All cancellations AND returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Due to the high cost of freight, customers are responsible for return shipping. If a product is damaged in transit, please call or email returns immediately to insure a quick resolution.
How will this product be delivered?This product is oversized and will be delivered via Truck Freight. This product does NOT ship via FedEx or UPS ground.
What is Truck Freight shipping?It's just that. The item is loaded on a pallet or into a secure shipping box, wrapped tightly and loaded on box truck or semi-truck and delivered to your location.
What is a box Truck?A Box Truck is smaller than a semi-truck but large enough to deliver goods. A good comparison is a truck that's used to deliver a couch or refrigerator.
Do I need to be available to receive the product?Yes. It's just like having a refrigerator or washer/dryer delivered to your house. The driver will unload the product in your driveway or as close to your house as they can get.
Should I have this product delivered to a shop or installer?It depends! If you think you can install the product on your vehicle, then shipping to your house is ok. Keep in mind, these bumpers are very heavy. Most bumpers weight between 85 and 350 pounds. You will need help. It's always preferred to ship to an installer who will have a fork lift to unload the product.
Do you charge shipping on orders?The cost to ship a bumper has more than tripled from 2019 to 2023. Our goal is to be as transparent with you as we can. In 2019, the average cost to ship a bumper was $150. In 2023, the average cost to ship a bumper is $375. This means we're making significantly less money and still providing the same quality service.
How long will it take to receive my orderThe availability of each product is listed on the product page. In general, these are accurate and based off our warehouse availability or manufacturer lead time.
Why should I purchase from you versus directly with the manufacturer?Great question! This answer applies to "Built to order" parts that we don't have in-stock. You're going to save both time and money. We have great relationships with each manufacturer that we carry. So in general you're working with an extension of their company. Our prices are generally cheaper and we have processes to check on your "Built to Order" item based on lead times they provide. There's little need for you to call us. We'll make sure you're informed when your order is built and ready to ship.
How do returns work on oversized products like bumpers?Returns are rare but they do happen. Our return rate is less than 2%, meaning we have a 98% customer success rate! We accept returns on damaged items with a valid Return Authorization Number or a RMA number. We will refund the full amount minus the shipping costs for the return and a 20% restocking fee. Please email us at [email protected] with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. Our goal is to work toward a satisfactory solution.
- All Trail Ready products are built to order. Estimated ship date is 16-19 weeks. Cancelled orders are subject to a $250 fee.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate - $250 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!