TrailReady 10100B Winch Front Bumper for GMC Sierra 1500/2500/3500 1981-1988
Part Number: 10100B
Product Type: Front Bumper
Vehicle Fitment: GMC Sierra 1500/2500/3500 1981-1988
The inward taper of the lower bumper edge maximizes approach and departure angles. TrailReady bumpers also provide extra clearance for larger tires and increased suspension travel.
- Integral shackle mounts
- Auxiliary light openings
- Quality powder coat finish
- D-ring mounts designed for 7/8" shaft shackles
- Soft rolled edges compliment OEM styling
- Double powder coating can avoid corrosions under any conditions
- Functional access to controls and cable through 4" x 20" opening on top of bumper
- Quad ports with universal fitment for most 6" and 4" lights typical post mounts
- Full-size truck chassis mount sub frames and winch mounts are 1/4" steel throughout with 3/16" outer wings
- Bumpers are designed for winches up to 16,500 lb pulling power with standard 4-1/2" x 10" bolt pattern
- Aggressive compact shape and as small as possible while maintaining fully enclosed winch capacity
- Position: Front
- Bumper Type: Heavy Duty
- Color/Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Material: Steel
- D-Rings Mount: Yes
- Winch Compatible: Yes
- Sensor Cutouts: No
- Weight: 160 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate - $250 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.