Warn 71550 9.0Rc Rock Crawling Winch
Part Number: 71550
Product Type: Crawling Winch
Competitive rock crawling means tackling tough climbs, intense approach angles and tight turns. That's why rock crawling rigs need a low-profile, lightweight winch like the Warn 9.0Rc that delivers maximum power in a compact, 54-lb. unit. The 9.0Rc is a winch built for rock crawlers looking for efficiency, reliability and legendary Warn performance.
- 4.8 hp series wound motor delivers 9,000 lbs. of pulling capacity, and fast line speed under load
- Next-generation control pack delivers long duty cycles
- New-style remote control
- 50' of 3/8" (15 m of 9.5 mm) diameter synthetic rope combined with a rugged, 360-degree swivel hook and thimble
- Ballistic nylon sliding sleeve that provides extra rope protection against abrasion and wear
- Aluminum hawse fairlead
- Exclusive multi-segment cam actuated brake for positive operator control during winching
- Gloss red paint with primer undercoat gives superior corrosion resistance
- Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components
- Limited seven (7) year warranty for electrical components
- Type: Electric
- Mount Type: Vehicle Mounted
- Recommended Use: Vehicle Recovery
- Voltage: 12 volt
- Motor Horsepower: 4.8 horsepower
- Electrical Control Type: Contactors
- Motor Type: Series Wound
- Thermal Shutoff: No
- Drive Gear Type: Planetary
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 216:1
- Free Spooling: Yes
- Brake Type: Mechanical Cone
- Line Diameter: 3/8 inch
- Line Length: 50 ft
- Line Material: Synthetic
- Fairlead Type: Hawse
- Conforms To J706 Standards: No
- Remote Type: Handheld Remote Switch
- Mounting Hole Quantity: 4
- Operation Type: Automatic
- Mounting Pattern Length: 6 inch
- Mounting Pattern Width: 4-1/2 inch
- Includes Mounting Hardware: No
- Color: Red
- Max Amp Draw/ Line Pull: 408 Amp Draw/ 9000 pound
- Max Line Pull/ Line Speed: 9000 pound/ 5.6 ft per minute
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.