Hammerhead 600-56-0118 X-Series Winch Front Bumper with Full Brush Guard and Square Light Holes for GMC Sierra 2500/3500 2007-2010
Part Number: 600-56-0118
Product Type: Front Bumper
Vehicle Fitment: GMC Sierra 2500/3500 2007-2010
Note: This bumper is for a NEW body truck (Will NOT fit classic body trucks)
Hammerhead front bumpers are designed to be winch capable and stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving. Accommodates up to four 3.25" x 3.25" external dimension cube after-market off-road lights. Reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumper as light as possible. The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper. The X-series style brush guard is made with 1.75" x 0.120" wall tubing. This bumper will not work with the 2007 classic body style (will need to purchase a 2006 model front bumper for the classic body style trucks) will accommodate front receiver hitch.
- Engineered to provide the ultimate in style and protection
- Designed to make your vehicles appearance more aggressive
- Crafted from high-strength materials to endure for years to come
- Verified to work with the following warn winches: VR8000, VR10000, VR12000, M8000, XD9000i, XD9000, ZEON8, ZEON10, ZEON12, ZEON12-Platinum and M12000
- Position: Front
- Bumper Type: Heavy Duty
- Color/Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
- Material: 3/16" Steel Plate
- D-Rings Mount: Yes
- Winch Compatible: Yes
- Sensor Cutouts: No
- Weight: 277 lb
- Hammerhead Bumpers
- All Hammerhead Bumpers are built to order. Estimated ship date is 3-4 weeks. Order now!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.