TrailReady 12200P Winch Front Bumper with Full Guard for Ford F150 1997-2003
Part Number: 12200P
Product Type: Front Bumper
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F150 1997-2003
Front winch HD bumper 3-D CAD designed and CNC fabricated. Fully Mig-welded heavy duty 1/4" steel sub-frame and winch mount, 3/16" outer construction, shackle mounts and standard light openings. Designed for any planetary gear winch including Warn 16.5ti. Quality black powder coat finish. Direct bolt-on application.
- Integral shackle mounts
- Auxiliary light openings
- Quality powder coat finish
- Pre-runner grill guard
- D-ring mounts for 7/8" shaft shackles
- Soft rolled edges compliment OEM styling
- Double powder coating can avoid corrosions under any conditions
- Functional access to controls and cable through 4" x 20" opening on top of bumper
- Quad ports with universal fitment for most 6" and 4" lights typical post mounts
- Full-size truck chassis mount sub frames and winch mounts are 1/4" steel throughout with 3/16" outer wings
- Bumpers are designed for winches up to 16,500 lb pulling power with standard 4-1/2" x 10" bolt pattern
- Aggressive compact shape and as small as possible while maintaining fully enclosed winch capacity
- Large airflow to the radiators essential for diesel performance
- Frame Mounts are independent from bumper allowing adjustment up and down and side to side for a perfect fit every time
- Position: Front
- Bumper Type: Heavy Duty
- Color/Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Material: Steel
- D-Rings Mount: Yes
- Winch Compatible: Yes
- Sensor Cutouts: No
- Weight: 190 lb
- All Trail Ready products are built to order. Estimated ship date is 8-9 weeks. Order now!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.