Performance Accessories PACL222PA 1.5"-2.5" Leveling Key 1999-2010
Part Number: PACL222PA
Description: Performance Accessories PACL222PA 1.5"-2.5" Leveling Key 1999-2010
Note: 2WD and 4WD
Lift Height: 1.5-2 Inch
Estimated Installation Time: 1-2 Hours
Sold As: Kit
Warranty: Life Time Replacement Warranty
Performance Accessories PACL222PA raises the front of the vehicle 1.5 Ò 2-inches. Kit includes high quality forged torsion bar keys, laser cut and formed shock extensions for the Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD / 3500HD pickups that maintains the vehicles factory ride. Performance Accessories forged leveling kit keys are designed to level out the front-to-rear stance of the vehicle. This allows the use of up to 32-inch tires for a more aggressive stance improving ride quality on and off-road while still maintaining proper suspension geometry. Easily installs within less than 2 hours.
- Provides 1.5 - 2-inches of lift
- Allows use of up to 32-inch diameter tires for improved ground clearance
- Allows use of factory wheels after installation for convenience
- Does Not alter the OEM suspension geometry.
- Maintains the factory smooth ride
- High quality forged steel torsion bar keys
- High quality laser cut and formed shock extensions
- Easy to install within 2 hours
- Includes detailed instructions
- Made In The USA
- Sold As A Kit
- 1999-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD 2WD/4WD (Gas|Diesel)
- 1999-2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD 2WD/4WD (Gas|Diesel)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H10.0000” x L6.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.