Performance Accessories PACL230PA 2.25" Leveling Kit Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra/Tahoe/Yukon 1500 2007-2017
Part Number: PACL230PA
Description: Performance Accessories PACL230PA 2.25" Leveling Kit Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra/Tahoe/Yukon 1500 2007-2017
Note: 2WD and 4WD
Lift Height: 2.25 Inch
Estimated Installation Time: 1-2 Hours
Sold As: Kit
Warranty: Life Time Replacement Warranty
Performance Accessories now offers an easy-to-install 2.25 inch leveling kit for Chevy/GMC 1500 pickups and SUVs that levels the front-to-rear stance of the vehicle. This leveling kit features a heavy-duty pair of two-piece aluminum top strut spacers and steel lower bar pin shims. Each is precision machined and laser cut to ensure the highest quality and fitment. Installation of CL230PA allows the vehicle to run up to a 33 inch diameter tire. This system Does Not need a coil spring compressor and can be installed in 1-2 hours.
- Offers a smooth ride while maintaining proper suspension geometry to prevent premature component wear
- Divides the lift between the bar pin and the top of the strut
- Levels front-to-rear vehicle stance
- Eliminates the need to disassemble strut
- Compatible with magnetic ride
- Installs in only 1 to 2 hours
- Allows use of up to 33 inch diameter tires
- Precision laser cut steel bar pin shims
- Aluminum top strut spacer
- Heavy-duty hardware and thread locker
- Detailed instructions
- Made In The USA
- Sold As A Kit
- 2007-2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD/4WD (Gas)
- 2007-2017 Chevrolet Tahoe 1500 2WD/4WD (Gas)
- 2007-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD (Gas)
- 2007-2017 GMC Yukon 1500 2WD/4WD (Gas)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L10.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.