Performance Accessories PACL231PA 2/1" Leveling Kit Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 2007-2016
Part Number: PACL231PA
Description: Performance Accessories PACL231PA 2/1" Leveling Kit Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 2007-2016
Note: 2WD and 4WD
Lift Height: 2 Inch/1 Inch
Estimated Installation Time: 2-3 Hours
Sold As: Kit
Warranty: Life Time Replacement Warranty
Performance Accessories now offers a 2 inch front strut extension and 1 inch rear lift for GMC/Chevy Silverado/Sierra 1500 pickups that levels the front-to-rear stance of the vehicle. PACL231PA features a heavy-duty aluminum top strut spacers and steel lower bar pin shims. Each is laser cut and precision welded to ensure the highest quality and fitment. The kit also includes 1 inch cast steel rear lift blocks with U-bolts, high strength hardware, and thread locker. Installation will allow the vehicle to run up to a 32 inch diameter tire. This system installs without a coil spring compressor and can be fitted within 2-3 hours.
- Provides 2 inches of lift in the front and 1 inch in the rear without modifying existing suspension
- Allows use of up to 32 inch diameter tires/wheel combination without modifications for improved ground clearance
- Allows use of factory wheels after installation
- Does Not alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability parameters
- Maintains the factory smooth ride
- Installs in only 2 to 3 hours
- Precision laser cut steel bar pin shims
- Aluminum top strut spacer
- 1 inch cast steel rear lift blocks with U-bolts
- Heavy strength hardware and thread locker
- Detailed instructions
- Made In The USA
- Sold As A Kit
- 2007-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD/4WD (Gas)
- 2007-2016 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD (Gas)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 22.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H4.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.