Performance Accessories PA642X 2" Body Lift Kit Dodge Dakota 1986-1996
Part Number: PA642X
Description: Performance Accessories PA642X 2" Body Lift Kit Dodge Dakota 1986-1996
Lift Height: 2 Inch
Estimated Installation Time: 4-5 Hours
Sold As: Kit
Warranty: Life Time Replacement Warranty
Performance Accessories 2-inch Body Lift Kit PN-PA642X raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OE ride characteristics. The kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, high strength hardware, and extension brackets.
A set of urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap Guards PN-PA6614) are available separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame in the wheel wells. For the rear bumper area a one piece rear bumper urethane Gap-Guard is available separately (Rear Bumper Gap Guard PN-PA6620) and is used to conceal the gap between the tailgate and the rear bumper. This system can be installed in 7 to 8 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation.
- Provides 2-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components.
- Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance.
- Does Not alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters.
- Maintains the factory smooth ride.
- Keeps the truck's center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks
- Laser cut and powder coated relocation brackets
- Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets
- High strength hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Sold As A Kit
- 1986-1996 Dodge Dakota 4WD Extended Cab Only (Gas)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.9 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H4.0000” x L16.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.