Performance Accessories PA542 2" Body Lift Kit Chevy/GMC 1982-1994
Part Number: PA542
Description: Performance Accessories PA542 2" Body Lift Kit Chevy/GMC 1982-1994
Note: 2WD and 4WD
Lift Height: 2 Inch
Estimated Installation Time: 6-7 Hours
Sold As: Kit
Warranty: Life Time Replacement Warranty
Performance Accessories 2-inch Body Lift Kit PN-PA542 raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OE ride characteristics. The kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, steering column relocation brackets, Clutch cable extension, high strength hardware, and extension brackets.
A set of urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap-Guards 2wd and 4wd PN-PA6526) are available separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame in the wheel wells. For the rear bumper area a one piece rear bumper urethane Gap-Guard is available separately (Rear Bumper Gap-Guard PN-PA6739) and is used to conceal the gap between the tailgate and the rear bumper.
This system can be installed in 6 to 7 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation.
- Provides 2-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components.
- Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance.
- Does Not alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters.
- Maintains the factory smooth ride.
- Keeps the truck's center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks
- Steering column relocation brackets
- Clutch cable extension
- Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets
- High strength hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Sold As A Kit
- 1982-1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 2WD/4WD (Gas)
- 1982-1994 GMC S-15 Jimmy 2WD/4WD (Gas)
- Performance Accessories
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.5 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H4.0000” x L16.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!