Performance Accessories PA522 2" Body Lift Kit Chevy/GMC 1973-1987
Part Number: PA522
Description: Performance Accessories PA522 2" Body Lift Kit Chevy/GMC 1973-1987
Note: 2WD and 4WD
Lift Height: 2 Inch
Estimated Installation Time: 6-7 Hours
Sold As: Kit
Warranty: Life Time Replacement Warranty
The Performance Accessories PA522 is one of the very first body lifts providing two-inches of additional lift and allowing the use of up to 32-inch diameter tires (285/75R17) on the Chevrolet and GMC pickups. This kit includes all the necessary components to raise the vehicle within 6-7 hours. Comes with high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks and high strength hardware.
A set of urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap-Guards 2wd and 4wd PN-PA6524) are available separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame in the wheel wells. For the rear bumper area a one piece rear bumper urethane Gap-Guard is available separately (Rear Bumper Gap-Guard PN-PA6522) and is used to conceal the gap between the tailgate and the rear bumper.
- Provides 2-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components.
- Allows use of up to 32 inch tires and use of factory rims for improved ground clearance.
- Does Not alter the OEM suspension geometry.
- Maintains the factory smooth ride.
- Keeps the truck's center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks
- High strength fastener kits
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Sold As A Kit
- 1973-1987 Chevrolet C/K Pickup w/Fleetside Bed 2WD/4WD (Gas)
- (Fits Fleetside Bed Only)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 13.3 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H4.0000” x L16.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.