Performance Accessories PA5563 3" Body Lift Kit Toyota Tundra 2000-2002
Part Number: PA5563
Description: Performance Accessories PA5563 3" Body Lift Kit Toyota Tundra 2000-2002
Note: 2WD and 4WD
Lift Height: 3 Inch
Estimated Installation Time: 7-8 Hours
Sold As: Kit
Warranty: Life Time Replacement Warranty
Performance Accessories 3-inch Body Lift Kit PN-5563 raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OEM ride characteristics. The kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated front and rear bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, and extension brackets.
A set of urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap-Guards 2wd PN-6343) or (4wd Gap Guards PN-6339) are available separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame. This system can be installed in 7-8 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation.
- Provides 3-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components.
- Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance.
- Does Not alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters.
- Maintains the factory smooth ride.
- Keeps the truck's center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks
- CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension
- Laser cut and powder coated front and rear bumper relocation brackets
- Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets
- High strength hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Sold As A Kit
- 2000-2002 Toyota Tundra All Cabs 2WD/4WD (Gas)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 31.4 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H4.0000” x L16.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.