Performance Accessories PAPLS103 5" Premium Lift System Kit Chevy/GMC 1988-1994
Part Number: PAPLS103
Description: Performance Accessories PAPLS103 5" Premium Lift System Kit Chevy/GMC 1988-1994
Lift Height: 5 Inch
Estimated Installation Time: 9 Hours
Sold As: Kit
Warranty: Life Time Replacement Warranty
Performance Accessories PAPLS 103 Premium Lift System raises the vehicle 5-inches, by combining the company's high-quality body-lift and leveling kit, allowing the vehicle to run up to a 33-inch diameter tire. The kit includes forged torsion bar keys, high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, extension brackets, and urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap Guards) that conceal any gaps between the body and frame. This system can be installed in 8 to 9 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation.
- Provides five-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components.
- Allows use of 33-inch diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance.
- Does Not alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory StabiliTrak parameters.
- Maintains the factory smooth ride.
- Keeps the truck's center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift.
- High quality forged torsion bar keys
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks
- CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension
- Laser cut and powder coated relocation brackets
- Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets
- High strength hardware included
- Includes urethane Gap Guard wheel well extensions
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Sold As A Kit
- 1988-1994 Chevrolet Silverado 1500/2500 Non-HD Standard/Extended/Crew Cabs 4WD (Gas)
- 1988-1994 GMC Sierra 1500/2500 Non-HD Standard/Extended/Crew Cabs 4WD (Gas)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 61.0 lbs.
- W42.0000” x H11.0000” x L25.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.