RoyaltyCore 15790 Dodge Ram 2500/3500/4500 2010-2019 RC88 Standard Height Headache Rack w/ Integrated Taillights
Part Number: 15790
Description: Ford F-150 2015-2017 RC88 Headache Rack with Diamond Crimp Mesh
Condition: Brand New
HEADACHE RACK FEATURES
- The RC88T Headache Rack has double frame construction with advanced corrosion resistant T6 billet aluminum tubing.
- TIG welded reinforced mesh for maximum strength and longevity that is also resilient. Mesh flexes to resist dents and corrosion.
- Triple chrome plated T304 stainless studs on center frame are sealed with nickel. Secondary option with set screws built into the head for extra dimension.
If you drive a Dodge RAM 2500/3500 from the years 2010-2018 and you are looking for a truck upgrade that improves the look and functionality of your RAM, then look no further. The RC88T is a wide profile standard height Dodge headache rack (once installed sits two inches above cab) that includes integrated taillights.
- Custom studs from their grilles hold a removable centerpiece for slider window access.
- Ideal for carrying long cargo. A thick support tube runs across the bottom to prevent damage.
- 24-inch base plates compatible with all bed toolboxes and custom brackets are available for warning lights, signs, beacons, flags, and lights as an upgrade option.
- Built by hand in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Each RAM 2500/3500 headache rack is designed to fit your exact truck year model and is not one rack fits all. However, once you've received the right headache rack for your Dodge RAM installation is quick and easy. Removal is easy, too, thanks to adjustable mounting engineered to withstand heavy duty use.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 59.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H36.0000” x L77.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.