2005-2008 Dodge Dakota 4wd - 2" Leveling Kit Front (No Strut Disassembly) by Tuff Country - 32902
Part Number: 32902
Part Category: Leveling Kits
Part Description: 2005-2008 Dodge Dakota 4wd - 2" Leveling Kit Front (No Strut Disassembly) by Tuff Country
Tired of your Dodge Dakota sitting low in the front end? Then check out this best selling leveling kit for the Dakota truck. This Tuff Country leveling kit will lift the front of your Dakota 2" to sit the truck level with the rear while maintaining a factory ride. Made in USA of 1/4" steel. Easy installation design mounts the spacers above the factory strut assembly and require no strut disassembly. New factory struts are not required and no permanent change is required. Powder coated for long lasting durability.
At Suspension Connection we are the 1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all leveling kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- No strut disassembly required to install, simple-bolt installation
- Tuff Country 32902 Levels front with the rear
- Made of 1/4" steel
- Factory struts can be used
- Maintains a factory ride
- Eliminates the "nose down" look
- No Cutting or Drilling Required
- No spring compression required
- No permanent modifications to factory parts
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.