1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner 4x4 - Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms by Tuff Country - 50965
Part Number: 50965
Part Category: Upper Control Arms
Part Description: 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner 4x4 - Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms by Tuff Country
Get better suspension travel, performance and eliminate any binding that can be caused by Toyota 4Runner factory ball joints with these high quality uni-ball upper control arms (UCA) from Tuff Country Suspension. Teflon-lined uni-balls utilized in these control arms (a-arms) will give your truck better suspension articulation with the added benfit of being more durable and stronger than standard ball-joints. These UCAs are made for vehicles with 2 to 4 inches of front lift and will help to restore proper geometry which will improve driving and handling characteristics. Includes polyurethane bushings and zerk fittings for simple lubrication. Also included exclusively in this control arm kit are steering knuckle (spindle) support brackets to give added strength to the factory steering knuckles.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- High quality teflon-lined FK uni-ball joints
- Improves suspension travel
- Includes steering knuckle support brackets
- Eliminates binding caused by standard ball joints
- 30% to 35% more articulation than standard ball joints
- Designed for vehicles with 2 to 4 inches of front lift
- Corrects geometry for proper alignment and improved handling
- Extremely durable, will last much longer than ball joints
- Poly Bushings, zert fittings for easy lubrication
- Powder Coated Finish
- Gusseted connecting points for added strength
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
|Amount of Lift Compatible With:||2 to 4 inches of front fit|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.