1973-1979 Ford F150 4x4 - 4" Performance Lift Kit by (fits models with 2.5" wide Rear springs) Tuff Country - 24711K
Part Number: 24711K
Part Category: Suspension Lift Kits
Part Description: 1973-1979 Ford F150 4x4 - 4" Performance Lift Kit by Tuff Country (fits models with 2.5" wide rear springs)
Get additional tire clearance to fit 33" tires and a cool new looks with this Tuff Country Ford F150 4" lift kit. This Ford lift kit includes new front coil springs and rear add-a-leafs to lift your Ford F150. Also included in this "Performance" version are radius arm drop brackets, track bar relocating bracket and 4 degree C-Bushings to keep proper front end alignment. Poly track bar and radius arm bushings are included to replace factory rubber bushings.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 24711KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) please select in options above.
1. When selecting the options for shocks to be added to this lift kit, the included shocks have the following mounts. Front shocks: Stem on top, eye on the bottom. Rear shocks: Eye on top, Eye on bottom. If your Ford F150 has a different type of mount on the front or rear shocks please call one of our customer sales reps to get the correct shocks. (800) 903-2760.
2. The included drop pitman arm only fits 1978 thru 1979 models.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Coil springs give comfortable ride, yet durable enough for off-road
- Includes radius arm drop brackets, c-bushings, strut arm bushings and track arm bushings
- Trackbar relocating brack included
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 3" Rear|
- Tuff Country
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 70.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!