Tuff Country 16710K 6" EZ-Ride Lift Kit (No Shocks) Chevy and GMC 1973-1987
Part Number: 16710K
Part Category: Suspension Lift Kits
Part Description: Tuff Country 16710K 6" EZ-Ride Lift Kit (No Shocks) Chevy and GMC 1973-1987
Gain additional tire clearance for 35" tires and replace your front springs with the superior ride of the Tuff Country "EZ-Ride" Chevy lift kit. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring. Also includes new springs eye bolts, front & rear ubolts and polyurethane leaf spring bushings. A drop steering arm used to maintain a full turning radius. And unlike most kits on the market this lift kit includes the front sway bar drop kit, brakeline relocating kit and transfer case lowering kit. Once installed will allow use of 35" x 12.5" tires.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 16710KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) please select in options above.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with "EZ-Ride" leaf springs
- Drop steering arm included
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Polyurethane bushings included with springs
- Limited lifetime warranty on all lift kits
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
|Recommended Tire Size:||35" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 6" Rear|
|Drop Steering Arm||INCLUDED|
- Tuff Country
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 140.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!