2011-2019 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500 4x4 & 2wd - 3.5" Uni-Ball Lift Kit by (includes Dually models) Tuff Country - 13086
Part Number: 13086
Part Category: Suspension Lift Kits
Part Description: 2011-2019 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500 4x4 & 2wd - 3.5" Uni-Ball Lift Kit by Tuff Country (includes Dually models)
Get your in the air with this affordable 3.5 inch suspension lift kit from Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension. Once installed this kit will allow you to fit up to 33" tall tires (35 inch with minor trimming). This performance version of their 3.5 inch lift kit uses upper control arms w/uni-ball joints for greater suspension travel, extreme durabilty and elimination of binding that regular ball joints can cause. Also included in this suspension lift are re-indexed torsion bar keys, front shock extension kit, front differential drop kit along with cast iron blocks and extended u-bolts for the rear. New shock absorbers are not required.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 13086KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) please select in options above. Extended shocks are not required to install this kit.
At Suspension Connection we are the 1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Get Additional Tire Clearance to fit up to 35 inch tires (w/ minor trimming)
- Upper control arms w/uni-ball joints for added suspension travel and durability
- High quality teflon-lined FK uni-ball joints
- 30% to 35% more articulation than standard ball joints
- Eliminates binding caused by standard ball joints
- Heavy duty tubular upper control arms maintain factory geometry
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
- Cast iron lift blocks designed specifically for the [scratch model]
- Powder coated for lasting durability
- Front shock extenders let you maintain your factory shocks
- No cutting or welding required
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Average Install Time||8-10 Hours|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5" or 35" x 11.5" (with trimming)|
|Recommended Rim Backspacing:||5.5 inch or less|
|Amount of Lift:||3.5" Front / 1" Rear|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 58.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.