Tuff Country 33926KN 3" Long Arm Lift Kit with SX8000 Shocks Dodge Ram 2500/3500 1999-2002
Part Number: 33926KN
Part Category: Suspension Lift Kits
Part Description: Tuff Country 33926KN 3" Long Arm Lift Kit with SX8000 Shocks Dodge Ram 2500/3500 1999-2002
Want to lift your Dodge Ram 2500 and get the best possible ride and handling? Want more suspension articulation? Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension Dodge Ram "Long Arm" Lift Kits are your answer!
This lift kit is designed to lift your Dodge Ram 2500 3" using the long arm suspension system and all the great benefits. By replacing the factory control arms with the longer arms this creates less of an angle on the control arms which results in a much softer ride, dramatic handling improvements (reduces bump steer significantly) and better suspension articulation. Both upper and lower arms use greasable, re-build able flex joints which will reduce or eliminate the front suspension from binding. Upper coil spring tower spacers mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front end and maintain a factory ride. A front track bar relocating bracket ensures everything is aligned properly. All this adds up to the ultimate Dodge Ram suspension lift kit. Includes Tuff Country SX8000 nitro gas shocks.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
- Dramatic improvement in ride quality and handling, reduces bump steer
- More suspension articulation for off-roading
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Includes Tuff Country SX8000 nitro gas shocks
- Greasable and Re-Buildable Flex Joints to reduce suspension binding
- Upgrade kit fits all Tuff Country lift kits and a variety of other mfg lift kits
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||3" Front / 2" Rear|
|Drop Pitman Arm:||Not required|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 100.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.