2016-2022 Nissan Titan XD 4x4 - Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms by Tuff Country - 50940
Part Number: 50940
Part Category: Upper Control Arms
Part Description: 2016-2022 Nissan Titan XD 4x4 - Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms by Tuff Country
Improve your lifted Nissan Titan XD suspension travel, performance and eliminate any binding that can be caused by factory ball joints with these high quality uni-ball upper control arms (UCA) from Tuff Country Suspension. Using teflon-lined uni-balls these control arm (a-arms) will give your Titan XD greatly improved suspension articulation while being considerable more durable and stronger than standard ball-joints. These control arms are designed specifically for vehicles with 2 to 4 inches of front lift and will restore proper geometry which will improve driving and handling characteristics. Includes polyurethane bushings and zerk fittings for simple lubrication.
At Suspension Connection we are the 1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- High quality teflon-lined FK uni-ball joints
- Improves suspension travel
- Eliminates binding caused by standard ball joints
- 30% to 35% more articulation than standard ball joints
- Designed for vehicles with 2 to 4 inches of front lift
- Requires aftermarket wheels with 5" backspacing or less
- Corrects geometry for proper alignment and improved handling
- Extremely durable, will last much longer than ball joints
- Poly Bushings, zert fittings for easy lubrication
- Powder Coated Finish
- Gusseted connecting points for added strength
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
|Amount of Lift Compatible With:||2 to 4 inches of front fit|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.