Andersen 3100 Straight Ranch Hitch Adapter
Part Number: 3100
Product Type: Ranch Hitch Adapter
The ranch hitch adapter is the only 5th wheel-to-gooseneck adapter on the market that meets V19 certification. V19 is the strongest safety certification available for gooseneck connections. The ranch hitch adapter can pull a trailer weighing up to 24,000 lb with 6,000 lb tongue weight. It is strong, it is also very easy to use. Most gooseneck receivers require you to get into the bed of your truck to latch the coupler; not so with the ranch hitch adapter. The remote cable mechanism allows you to engage and release the coupler while standing on the ground outside your pickup. The bell shaped receiver allows for the hitch ball and adapter to be as much as 3" off center, and still slide into place correctly. With 3" of vertical adjustment you can be sure your trailer matches up level with your truck.
- Fits standard 2-5/16" gooseneck ball hitch
- 3" vertical adjustment from 11-3/4" to 14-3/4"
- Kit includes all hardware for attachment to 5th wheel trailer
- Easy installation, even an inexperienced do-it-yourselfer can install it in less than an hour
- Options for both long and short bed trucks
- Only adapter with remote coupler release
- Only adapter that meets V19 standards
- Position: Straight
- Ball Hitch Size: 2-5/16"
- Vertical Adjustment: 11-3/4" to 14-3/4"
- GVWR Trailer: 24,000 lb
- Tongue Weight: 6000 lb
This part is universal
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.