Curt 11367 Class 1 Trailer Hitch for BMW 3 Series/4 Series 2011-2021
Part Number: 11367
Product Type: Trailer Hitch
Vehicle Fitment: BMW 3 Series/4 Series 2011-2021
Curt class 1 trailer hitches are the perfect way to add extra storage space to your vehicle for all events, activities and adventures. For compact cars, sedans and crossovers, a class 1 hitch provides a functional rear receiver tube for attaching a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack or for towing a light-duty trailer. Class 1 receiver hitches make it easy to pack the things you want without having to cram the trunk or even the backseat full of cargo.
Like all Curt custom trailer hitches, each class 1 trailer hitch is designed to fit a specific vehicle application. A vehicle-specific design ensures the best possible fit with the simplest and most secure installation. This particular class 1 hitch offers a custom fit for certain years of the BMW 228i, 228i xDrive, 320i, 320i xDrive, 325i, 325xi, 328d, 328d xDrive, 328i, 328i xDrive, 335i xDrive, 335i GT xDrive, 340i, 340i xDrive, 428i, 428i Gran Coupe, 428i xDrive, 428i xDrive Gran Coupe, 435i, 435i Gran Coupe, 435i xDrive and 435i xDrive Gran Coupe (to verify vehicle compatibility, see the application information or use the Vehicle Lookup tool). The custom-fit design optimizes the installation to eliminate all unnecessary modifications, and it promotes an integrated look with the vehicle’s existing design features and layout.
This BMW hitch makes it an excellent choice for any cargo carrier or bike rack as well as a variety of lightweight trailers (never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). It features a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube to accept a ball mount or other trailer hitch accessories. The hitch receiver tube also has an open back to allow for easy cleaning as needed.
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA
- Color/Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Size: 1-1/4"
- Body Shape: Square
- Drilling Required: No
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 2000 lb
- Tongue Weight: 200 lb
- Installation Difficulty: Easy
- Weight: 20 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.