Curt 11399 Class 1 Trailer Hitch for Audi A3 2015-2020
Part Number: 11399
Product Type: Trailer Hitch
Vehicle Fitment: Audi A3 2015-2020
Curt class 1 trailer hitches are the perfect way to add extra storage space to your vehicle for all events, activities and adventures. For compact cars, sedans and crossovers a class 1 hitch provides a functional rear receiver tube for attaching a hitch mounted cargo carrier or bike rack or for towing a light duty trailer. Class 1 receiver hitches make it easy to pack the things you want without having to cram the trunk or even the backseat full of cargo.
Like all Curt custom trailer hitches each class 1 trailer hitch is designed to fit a specific vehicle application. A vehicle specific design ensures the best possible fit with the simplest and most secure installation. This particular class 1 hitch offers a custom fit for certain years of the audi A3 to verify vehicle compatibility see the application information or use the vehicle lookup tool. The custom fit design optimizes the installation to eliminate all unnecessary modifications and it promotes an integrated look with the vehicles existing design features and layout.
This audi A3 hitch is rated to tow up to 2,000 lb gross trailer weight and 200 lb. tongue weight. This makes it an excellent choice for any cargo carrier or bike rack as well as a variety of lightweight trailers never exceed the lowest-rated towing component. It features a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube to accept a ball mount or other trailer hitch accessories. The hitch receiver tube also has an open back to allow for easy cleaning as needed.
- Engineered with a vehicle specific design for a custom fit
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Co cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open back receiver for easy cleaning
- Made in USA may include imported hardware
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Includes installation hardware
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Color/Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Tube Size: 1-1/4"
- Body Shape: Square
- Drilling Required: No
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 2,000 lb
- Tongue Weight: 200 lb
- Installation Difficulty: Easy
- Installation Time Exact: 30
- Weight: 25 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.