Curt 11583 Class 1 Trailer Hitch for Honda Prelude 1985-1987
Part Number: 11583
Product Type: Trailer Hitch
Vehicle Fitment: Honda Prelude 1985-1987
Curt class 1 trailer hitches are the lightest-duty hitches of our rear mount lineup. They are engineered for reliability, welded together with quality steel and blasted clean for a smooth finish. Tested to meet the strict demands of the industry, this Curt class 1 hitch has a capacity to tow up to 1,000 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 100 lbs. of tongue weight. This means it can handle a variety of small trailers such as single-axle utility trailers, canoe and kayak trailers, dirt bike trailers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
This class 1 hitch is a fixed-tongue hitch, having a fixed draw bar to accept a trailer ball rather than a receiver tube to accept a ball mount. Class 1 hitches are typically mounted on compact cars, full-size cars and some smaller crossover SUVs, minivans and compact SUVs. This particular hitch is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Honda Prelude Si. It comes with all necessary installation hardware.
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Color/Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Size: No Receiver Tube
- Body Shape: Flat
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 1000 lb
- Tongue Weight: 100 lb
- Installation Difficulty: Easy
- Weight: 10 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!