Curt 12339 Class 2 Trailer Hitch for Toyota Solara 1999-2003
Part Number: 12339
Product Type: Trailer Hitch
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota Solara 1999-2003
Curt class 2 trailer hitches are perfect for adding storage space to your vehicle or towing a small, light-duty trailer. They are typically found on full-size cars, crossovers and minivans.
The class 2 hitches are made vehicle-specific. This means that each and every towing hitch is designed to custom-fit a specific vehicle application. This ensures dependable towing strength, an integrated look on the vehicle and a streamlined installation. This particular class 2 hitch is made for a custom fit on certain years of the toyota solara to verify vehicle compatibility, see application information or use the vehicle lookup.
This toyota solara hitch is rated to tow up to 3,500 lb gross trailer weight and 300 lb tongue weight. This makes it an excellent choice for towing a small utility trailer, popup camper, boat trailer and many others never exceed the lowest-rated towing component. It is also the ideal option for adding cargo space to your vehicle with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack. Like all custom hitches, this class 2 hitch is stringently tested for safety. We want to ensure you can tow with confidence wherever your destination might be. We test hitches in-house at the detroit, MI engineering facility.
The class 2 tow hitch comes with a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube opening. This industry standard 1-1/4" receiver is able to accept any ball mount or other hitch accessory with a 1-1/4" shank. It can also accept a hitch tube cover when not in use to keep the hitch receiver clean and dry.
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA
- Color/Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Size: 1-1/4"
- Body Shape: Square
- Drilling Required: Yes
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 3500 lb
- Tongue Weight: 300 lb
- Installation Difficulty: Moderate
- Weight: 36 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!