Curt 13029 Class 3 Trailer Hitch for Chevy Blazer 1992-1994
Part Number: 13029
Product Type: Trailer Hitch
Vehicle Fitment: Chevy Blazer 1992-1994
The class 3 trailer hitches are designed, built and tested to accommodate a wide variety of towing applications. They are used on everything from full-size cars, vans and crossovers to light-duty pickup trucks and SUVs. Class 3 trailer hitches are perfect for towing fishing boat trailers, popup campers, ATV trailers, utility trailers and much more. They are also ideal for adding storage space to your vehicle with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack.
This class 3 hitch is engineered to fit on a specific vehicle. This provides the best possible fit and easiest installation. This particular custom class 3 hitch fits specific years of the Chevrolet Blazer to verify vehicle compatibility, see the application guide or use the vehicle lookup tool. It is designed to integrate with the vehicle's existing features and offer a reliable connection to your trailer.
This Chevrolet hitch is stringently tested in accordance to ensure a weight carrying capacity of 6,000 lb gross trailer weight and 600 lb tongue weight. It is compatible with a Weight Distribution Rating hitch to provide more stable towing and a Weight Distribution Rating rating of 10,000 lb WD and 1,000 lb WDTW. It also features a 2" receiver tube opening to accept ball mount or other hitch accessory with a 2" x 2" shank.
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Color/Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Size: 2"
- Body Shape: Square
- Drilling Required: No
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 6,000 lb
- Tongue Weight: 600 lb
- Weight Distribution Rating: 10,000 lb
- Weight Distribution Tongue Weight: 1,000 lb
- Installation Difficulty: Easy
- Weight: 31 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!