Curt 13099 Class 3 Trailer Hitch for Chevy C10/C20/C30 1975-1986
Part Number: 13099
Product Type: Trailer Hitch
Vehicle Fitment: Chevy C10/C20/C30 1975-1986
The class 3 trailer hitches are designed, built and tested to accommodate a wide variety of towing applications. They are used on everything from full-size cars, vans and crossovers to light-duty pickup trucks and SUVs. Class 3 trailer hitches are perfect for towing fishing boat trailers, popup campers, ATV trailers, utility trailers and much more. They are also ideal for adding storage space to your vehicle with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack.
This class 3 hitch is engineered to fit on a specific vehicle. This provides the best possible fit and easiest installation. This particular custom class 3 hitch fits specific years of the chevrolet C10/C20/C30 to verify vehicle compatibility, see the application guide or use the vehicle lookup tool. It is designed to integrate with the vehicle's existing features and offer a reliable connection to your trailer.
This chevrolet hitch is stringently tested in accordance with SAE J684 to ensure a weight carrying capacity of 6,000 lb gross trailer weight and 600 lb tongue weight. It is compatible with a weight distribution hitch to provide more stable towing and a weight distribution rating of 10,000 lb WD and 1,000 lb WDTW. It also features a 2" receiver tube opening to accept ball mount or other hitch accessory with a 2" x 2" shank.
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Color/Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Size: 2"
- Body Shape: Square
- Drilling Required: Yes
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 6000 lb
- Tongue Weight: 600 lb
- Weight Distribution Rating: 10,000 lb
- Weight Distribution Tongue Weight: 1000 lb
- Installation Difficulty: Moderate
- Weight: 66 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.