Curt 13156 Class 3 Trailer Hitch for Nissan Pathfinder 1996-2004
Part Number: 13156
Product Type: Trailer Hitch
Vehicle Fitment: Nissan Pathfinder 1996-2004
The class 3 trailer hitches are designed, built and tested to accommodate a wide variety of towing applications. They are used on everything from full-size cars, vans and crossovers to light-duty pickup trucks and SUVs. Class 3 trailer hitches are perfect for towing fishing boat trailers, popup campers, ATV trailers, utility trailers and much more. They are also ideal for adding storage space to your vehicle with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack.
This class 3 hitch is engineered to fit on a specific vehicle. This provides the best possible fit and easiest installation. This particular custom class 3 hitch fits specific years of the Nissan Pathfinder to verify vehicle compatibility, see the application guide or use the vehicle lookup tool. It is designed to integrate with the vehicle's existing features and offer a reliable connection to your trailer.
This Nissan hitch is stringently tested in accordance with SAE J684 to ensure a weight carrying capacity of 5,000 lb gross trailer weight and 500 lb tongue weight. It is compatible with a weight distribution hitch to provide more stable towing and a weight distribution rating of 6,000 lb WD and 600 lb WDTW. It also features a 2" receiver tube opening to accept ball mount or other hitch accessory with a 2" x 2" shank.
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Color/Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Size: 2"
- Body Shape: Round
- Drilling Required: No
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 5000 lb
- Tongue Weight: 500 lb
- Weight Distribution Rating: 6000 lb
- Weight Distribution Tongue Weight: 600 lb
- Installation Difficulty: Easy
- Weight: 28 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.