Curt 14029 Class 4 Trailer Hitch for Cadillac Escalade 1999-2000
Part Number: 14029
Product Type: Trailer Hitch
Vehicle Fitment: Cadillac Escalade 1999-2000
The class 4 trailer hitches are engineered for hard work as much as they are for play. They are built with high-strength american steel, welded into a solid, one-piece design for superior dependability. With their enhanced construction, class 4 hitches are typically used on full-size pickup trucks, SUVs and full-size vans. They're excellent for commercial jobs as well as heavy-duty non-commercial towing.
This particular class 4 hitch is engineered to fit specific years and styles of the Cadillac Escalade (see application information to verify compatibility with your vehicle). It comes with all necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation.
This class 4 Cadillac hitch is built, tested and rated with a weight carrying capacity of 10,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 1,000 pounds tongue weight. It is also compatible with a weight distribution hitch with a weight capacity of 12,000 pounds WD and 1,200 pounds WDTW. This makes it an excellent choice for towing a variety of trailers from equipment haulers and larger utility trailers to full-size travel trailers and boat trailers (never exceed the weight capacity of the lowest-rated towing component).
The class 4 tow hitches are equipped with a 2" x 2" hitch receiver. This receiver is securely welded into place and has an open back for easy cleanout of dirt and debris. The 2" receiver is able to accept any industry-standard 2" shank, including a variety of ball mounts, weight distribution hitches, pintle hitches and other towing accessories. It can also be used to mount a cargo carrier or bike rack if needed. When the hitch receiver is not in use, it can be covered with a hitch tube cover to protect it against rust, dirt and the elements.
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Color/Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Size: 2"
- Body Shape: Square
- Drilling Required: No
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 10,000 lb
- Tongue Weight: 1000 lb
- Weight Distribution Rating: 12,000 lb
- Weight Distribution Tongue Weight: 1200 lb
- Installation Difficulty: Easy
- Weight: 37 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!