Curt 15460 Class 5 Trailer Hitch for Chevy Silverado 2500HD 2011-2019
Part Number: 15460
Product Type: Trailer Hitch
Vehicle Fitment: Chevy Silverado 2500HD 2011-2019
Curt xtra duty class 5 trailer hitches go above and beyond in design, capacity and longevity to provide you with a dependable extension of your truck. These heavy-duty hitches are engineered to withstand the rigors of towing the largest of non-commercial trailers, matching the strength and dependability of full-size pickup trucks, vans and SUVs.
Each class 5 hitch is made for a vehicle-specific fit to ensure seamless integration and maximum towing power. This particular custom class 5 hitch is designed to mount onto certain years of the Chevy Silverado 2500HD or 3500 and GMC Sierra 2500HD or 3500 (check the application information to verify that this hitch will fit your specific year, make, model and style). A vehicle-specific design also provides the easiest possible installation, reducing or completely eliminating drilling and modifications. This hitch comes with high-strength grade-8 hardware for a solid mount.
This class 5 Chevy hitch is built with an extra-large main body. The hitch is constructed from high-strength steel, and the center section is made extra-large to achieve the necessary towing capacity for tough jobs. This particular hitch is tested and rated for 17,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 2,550 pounds tongue weight. It can also be used with a weight distribution hitch and is rated to 17,000 lbs. WD and 2,550 lbs. WDTW. This makes it the ideal choice for all varieties of heavy-duty trailers -- from full-size utility trailers and equipment haulers to horse trailers and yacht trailers (never exceed the lowest-rated towing component).
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Constructed with a large, powerful main body
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Features wide safety chain openings for heavy-duty hooks
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Color/Finish: Carbide Black Powder Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Size: 2"
- Drilling Required: Yes
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 17000 lb
- Tongue Weight: 2550 lb
- Installation Difficulty: Easy
- Weight: 79 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.