Curt 18145 48" x 20" Basket Style Cargo Carrier
Part Number: 18145
Product Type: Cargo Carrier
The cargo carriers are a simple yet effective solution for maximizing the storage area of your vehicle. The advantage of a hitch-mounted cargo carrier is that it can be mounted on the rear or front end of a vehicle as long as the vehicle is properly equipped with the right receiver hitch. Mounting a cargo carrier in the front opens up the rear receiver hitch for towing a trailer or adding a second carrier or bike rack if needed. The hitch-mounted design also makes installation quick and easy.
The basket cargo carriers feature a strong bolt-together design and are made with heavy-duty carbide steel and a tubular construction for increased strength. One of the advantages of the basket style is its 6" high sides. These provide extra security and peace of mind during travel. This particular basket cargo carrier features a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" shank with a 2" x 2" adapter sleeve to be able to fit most receiver-type trailer hitches. It can accept up 500 lb of cargo and has a durable black powder coat finish to resist rust, scratches and UV damage. Whether you prefer the hitch-mounted carrier or the roof rack option, the cargo management solutions to meet your needs.
- 6" tall sides keep items more secure during travel
- Frees up space inside the vehicle for passengers and cargo
- Constructed from heavy-duty, tubular steel
- Built-in reflectors add visibility for increased safety
- Easily accepts a cargo bag, cargo net or bungees
- Includes a threaded anti-rattle mounting pin
- Protected by a highly durable E-coat and carbide black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Color/Finish: Carbide Black Powder Coat
- Material: Steel
- Receiver Tube Size: 1-1/4" or 2"
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 500 lb
- Length: 48"
- Width: 20"
- Height: 6"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.