Curt 23502 5/8" Trailer Right Angle Hitch Lock
Part Number: 23502
Product Type: Hitch Lock
The tow vehicle and trailer more secure by keeping them locked up tight with a hitch lock. Like a hitch pin and clip, a hitch lock is designed to insert into the fastener hole in the side of a receiver tube in order to hold a ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory in place. While a hitch pin does offer sufficient strength for keeping your ball mount firmly attached, a hitch lock goes one step further.
The hitch locks allow you to lock your ball mount into your trailer hitch, deterring theft and preventing anyone from detaching your trailer at the ball mount and towing away your property without your permission. This hitch lock features a right angle, barbell design and comes with a 5/8" pin diameter to fit a 2" receiver tube size. Curt barbell hitch locks are comprised of a pin with two end caps and a round locking mechanism. They are key-operated and activate with a simple 1/4-turn. They also come with a watertight dust cap to keep out the elements and prevent corrosion.
The ultimate towing security, a hitch lock and coupler lock used together will provide security at both the vehicle-side and trailer-side of your towing setup. For your boat, ATV or camper, keep your toys more secure with hitch locks.
- Right-angle design with swivel head for easier access
- Stainless steel pin with anodized aluminum head for lasting rust resistance
- Easy-to-operate, 1/4-turn lock activation
- Watertight dust cap prevents internal corrosion
- Includes two keys for added convenience
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Color/Finish: Chrome Plated
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Tube Size: 2"
- Pin Diameter: 5/8"
- Weight: 0.700 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.