Curt 31048 Front Receiver Hitch for Jeep Grand Cherokee 2002-2004
Part Number: 31048
Product Type: Receiver Hitch
Vehicle Fitment: Jeep Grand Cherokee 2002-2004
Curt front tow hitches are designed, manufactured, finished and tested for the utmost quality. Each one is also made vehicle-specific, meaning the shape of frame, the position of the brackets and the placement of the mounting holes are all optimized to seamlessly integrate with the vehicle's design features. This ensures the best possible fit, maximum towing strength and the easiest possible installation.
This jeep grand cherokee front trailer hitch receiver is fully tested and rated to provide a weight carrying capacity of 3,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 350 pounds tongue weight. It is tested according to SAE J684 for dependable safety for you and your crew. Curt front hitches are also rated for a straight-line pull capacity of 9,000 pounds, making them an excellent tool for recovery towing and winch applications.
All front receiver hitches are equipped with an industry-standard 2" x 2" receiver tube opening, providing a solid, versatile mount for a variety of towing accessories. The 2" hitch receiver is welded with a steel collar for added strength, and it has an open back for easy cleaning as needed. When not in use, the front receiver readily accepts a hitch tube cover, keeping it well-protected from water, dirt and debris.
A front trailer hitch is perfect for mounting a cargo carrier or even a bike rack for adding extra storage space to your vehicle without eliminating the option of towing a trailer. With a front receiver hitch, you can tow a camper, boat trailer, utility trailer or others with your rear mount hitch, and maximize cargo space with a cargo carrier or bike rack in the front.
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Ideal for attaching a snow plow, cargo carrier or other front hitch mount
- Allows for easy maneuvering of a trailer into a tight spot
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Color/Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Size: 2"
- Drilling Required: Yes
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 3,500 lb
- Tongue Weight: 350 lb
- Installation Difficulty: Easy
- Weight: 42.7 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!