Curt 31352 Front Receiver Hitch for Ford F-150 2004-2008
Part Number: 31352
Product Type: Receiver Hitch
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F-150 2004-2008
This particular custom front trailer hitch is designed for vehicle-specific application on select years of the Ford F150 (see application information to ensure proper fitment with the year, make, model and style of your vehicle). It comes with all necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation.
This Ford front trailer hitch receiver is fully tested and rated to provide a weight carrying capacity of 5,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 500 pounds tongue weight. It is tested according to SAE J684 for dependable safety for you and your crew. Curt front hitches are also rated for a straight-line pull capacity of 9,000 pounds, making them an excellent tool for recovery towing and winch applications.
All front receiver hitches are equipped with an industry-standard 2" x 2" receiver tube opening, providing a solid, versatile mount for a variety of towing accessories. The 2" hitch receiver is welded with a steel collar for added strength, and it has an open back for easy cleaning as needed. When not in use, the front receiver readily accepts a hitch tube cover, keeping it well-protected from water, dirt and debris.
A front trailer hitch is perfect for mounting a cargo carrier or even a bike rack for adding extra storage space to your vehicle without eliminating the option of towing a trailer. With a front receiver hitch, you can tow a camper, boat trailer, utility trailer or others with your rear mount hitch, and maximize cargo space with a cargo carrier or bike rack in the front.
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Provides a convenient mount for hitch accessories
- Ideal for attaching a snow plow, cargo carrier or other front hitch mount
- Allows for easy maneuvering of a trailer into a tight spot
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Color/Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Size: 2"
- Drilling Required: No
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 5000 lb
- Tongue Weight: 500 lb
- Installation Difficulty: Easy
- Weight: 37 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!