Curt 40032 1-7/8" Trailer Hitch Ball
Part Number: 40032
Product Type: Trailer Hitch Ball
The 1-7/8" trailer balls are constructed from high-strength steel to match the towing power of your class 1 or class 2 trailer hitch and ball mount and come with fine threads on the shank for improved holding strength. Having a trailer ball that matches your coupler size is absolutely essential. At the trailer balls are engineered to be precisely fitted. When we stamp 1-7/8" into the top of each hitch ball, we actually mean 1-7/8".
This tow ball features a ball capacity of 3,500 lb It is able to tow most utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, smaller livestock trailers and some recreational vehicle haulers (note: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). As with any trailer, be sure that your towing equipment is capable of handling the load before hitching up. This trailer ball also features a 1" shank diameter, a 2-1/8" shank length, 2" of rise and a nickel-chrome finish to protect against corrosion and wear. Like all trailer balls, our 1-7/8" balls are tested for your safety and meet all U.S. VESC specifications.
- 2" shank rise for precise trailer leveling
- Constructed from high-strength, hot-forged steel
- Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- Zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer for secure mounting
- Features fine threads for superior holding strength
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Color/Finish: Silver Chrome Plated
- Material: Forged Steel
- ball Capacity: 3500 lb
- ball Diameter: 1-7/8"
- Shank Diameter: 1"
- Shank Length: 2-1/8"
- Shank Rise: 2"
- Torque: 250 ft lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.