Curt 45021 Class 1 3" Rise Ball Mount
Part Number: 45021
Product Type: Ball Mount
Notes: Trailer ball and hitch pin sold separately
Curt class 1 ball mounts are designed for a variety of lightweight towing applications. For basic utility trailers, canoe haulers and other light-duty trailers, a class 1 ball mount gets the job done. Curt class 1 ball mounts are designed to complement our class 1 trailer hitches and come in several different styles, offering a range of shank lengths and drop and rise options. A class 1 ball mount is typically used on compact cars, full-size cars, minivans and crossover SUVs, but it can be used on virtually any trailer hitch with a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
This class 1 ball mount features a gross trailer weight capacity of 2,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 200 lbs. It has a length of 9-1/2" and a rise of 3". Curt ball mounts, like our trailer hitches, are built to last. They are made from quality steel that is CNC-formed and robotically welded to be an exact fit for your receiver hitch. To protect our class 1 ball mounts from corrosion, UV damage and scratches, we coat each one in a powder coat of high-gloss black for a sharp finish.
- Fits trailer hitches with a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube opening
- Equipped with a 3/4" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- 3" rise for precise trailer leveling
- Shank constructed from solid steel for optimum strength
- CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled for a perfect fit
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Color/Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Tube Size: 1-1/4"
- Length: 9-1/2" lb
- Rise: 3" lb
- Hole Size: 3/4"
- Tongue Weight: 200 lb
- Gross Trailer Weight: 2000 lb
This part is universal
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!