Curt 45293 2" Drop Loaded Ball Mount
Part Number: 45293
Product Type: Ball Mount
Notes: Includes 1-7/8" trailer ball #40002, pin and clip, Weight capacity may change if trailer ball is removed, Packaged in a white box
These stingers come with all necessary towing components and are pre-fitted with a factory-torqued trailer ball, eliminating the need to mount and torque your own trailer ball. This means a loaded ball mount is ready for towing right out of the package! Each one also comes with a pin and clip for mounting the ball mount into the appropriate size receiver tube. Curt offers loaded ball mounts in a variety of styles and weight ratings.
This Curt loaded ball mount features a gross trailer weight capacity of 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. It comes with a 1-7/8" trailer ball, making it an excellent choice for towing most boat trailers, utility trailers, popup campers and recreational vehicle trailers used for hauling dirt bikes, motorcycles and ATVs (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). This ball mount also has a length of 8-1/4", a drop of 2" and comes with a bright chrome-plated finish to resist rust, chipping and UV damage. All Curt loaded ball mounts feature 2" x 2" shanks and are made with the same superior quality we put into each of our products.
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Factory-torqued Curt trailer ball accepts a 1-7/8" coupler
- 2" drop for precise trailer leveling
- Hollow shank weighs less and can be used with an anti-rattle kit
- Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- 5/8" hitch pin & clip for secure mounting in receiver tube
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Color/Finish: Chrome
- Receiver Tube Size: 2"
- Drop: 2"
- Length: 8-1/4" lb
- Tongue Weight: 350 lb
- Gross Trailer Weight: 3500 lb
This part is universal
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.